Sunday 3 June 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to the digital home of Sail for a Cure!

I am an avid sailor who has seen too many people affected by cancer. It is our duty to put an end to the leading cause of pre-mature deaths in Canada.

My goal is simple: to raise at least $4500 for the Hasting and Prince Edward branch of the Canadian Cancer Society. The challenge I have created titled "Sail for a Cure" will be a summer long project ending with the longest non-stop single handed sailing voyage I have ever done.

This is where you will find updates to video logs, training information, and fund-raising events for Sail for a Cure.

Please come back and follow my adventure as together we can make Cancer history.

Fair winds,

- Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy! I think this is terrific - way to go!
    I'll really enjoy following your adventure :)

    ReplyDelete